Monday, December 13, 2010

Pokemon Cheats Blue Screen Fix

Paper Bag Christmas

packages
my gifts are always the most painful, all crooked, even if the card is wonderful gift
always seem wrapped in newspaper (
usually gets you my sister, and when I do no one makes them buy the gift bags.
But I really like doing things by hand, so this year thanks to an idea taken from a site
I decided to do it.
Here they are, they are not below the mine:) I have the camera near
but the inspiration I got from these



Function:
tracing paper
Three 5-1/4 x 8-1/4-inch bags craft paper
Three 9 x 12 inch sheets of felt: white, red and green
buttons Assorted: red, green, cream, gray-brown and blue
pattern cotton yarn in desired colors
N. August 22 chenille or embroidery needle
white glue and pencil

I assure you that are simple to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment