Sunday, March 13, 2011

Salomon 700 Ski Bindings

Part 2



other mail I've had less bad ones will result clearer

Kyoko


E ' was a massive earthquaqke that the Japanese never knew .
Magjitude 8.8 was recorded.
When this erthquake had begun , I was in my car parking in .
My car began to tremble and his almost continuous few minutes.
I was really surprised.

addition 600 people died and 600 missing in this disaster.
unfotunately , casualties increases.
I heirs some city close Pacific Ocean were completely devastated by Tsunami caused by this earthquake .
I seen photos of these wings in paper news , cities were disappeared without a trace, as it was swanp .
We also knew today anothor bad news .
A of nuclear in seeems Fukushima pref began to collapse .
In almost area of \u200b\u200bour prefecture , the 'power was cut out from earthquake .
Althogh snowing , our family could not use no heating and light to last night.
(E ' been a show unbelievbale that no lights ( including signals road) in my city overnight last . E 'was a true dark )
Almost shops and Stores dealing of food are closing because of cut of power .
So I due drive here and there for the purchase of food and everyday goods today .

Fortunately , Power recovered to this evning so I could link Internet and write this e-mail .

Thanks for your concern .




0 comments:

Post a Comment