Saturday, January 1, 2011

Can A Change In Exercise Affect Your Period

January 1, 2011 New Year Greetings from Yokohama

Hello guys, how are you? I'm still a little drunk from last night, I slept only 4 hours and now I am here to work, I can help you to stay awake until 19.30? I hope so, I really need sleep. However
also sends you his best wishes my friend Nobu who spent the New Year at Yokohama
here is 2 pictures
not believe what wonderful place:) the wheel London's view seems very

Cosmo Clock 21 ferris wheel

The Cosmo Clock 21, opened in 1999 with its 112.5 meters was the world's tallest Ferris wheel for about 24 hours. The next day it was opened in Odaiba ferris wheel that despite a lower capacity (384 and 480 persons from the Cosmo Clock 21) has un'atezza of 115 meters. However, even the wheel of Odaiba shortly after it was no longer the highest in the world in recent years as manufacturers in various countries are racing to build more high Ferris wheels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment